Since 2012, I’ve worked with Zipcar on 100s of campaigns and projects, including partnerships with AARP, Spotify, and more. Work has encompassed basically everything: online ads, radio ads, sourcing voice talent for said ads, emails, landing pages, postcards, posters, social media, out-of-home, car wraps, T-shirts … name it. Here are just a few examples
First Reservation Email Series (pdf)
B2B piece for Local Motion arm of Zipcar
This campaign to encourage United States Air Force Academy students, faculty, staff, and families to join Zipcar also included headlines that I’m more fond of because they’re more tailored to the audience (if you’re in the military, you get it), but I’m not sure the AAFES, aka post exchange, folks approved:
- Wheels for having mandatory fun
- Wheels for when you don’t want to drive with a helmet on
- Wheels for serious commissary runs
- Wheels for getting off base (and into the mountains)
- Wheels for when you can’t dispatch a Humvee to get takeout
- Wheels for when the DFAC just isn’t cutting it
- Wheels for turning a DONSA into a DOESA
(day of epically spontaneous activities)
The Zipcar Toronto office mascot enjoying the fresh-from-the-printer A-Frame and window clings.
Facebook contest for the Super Bowl (or “Big Game” as we have to call it).